Home > Fields of activity : Training
Transitec maintains a close relationship with several colleges of higher education by participating in university graduate and post-graduate education on transport and mobility:
- EPFL (Federal Institute of Technology in Lausanne);
- HEIG-VD (High School of Engineering and Management of the Canton Vaud);
- INSA (National Institute of applied sciences in Lyon).
- Training periods in particular fields aimed for engineers and those from all horizons who are concerned by questions of mobility;
- Training courses for Mobility Advisors for Municipalities and administrative bodies in Wallonie (CeM) and in the region of Brussels (CeMa), participation in the development of the Certificate of Mobility Management (Belgium);
- Training courses on transport techniques at the CESUR-IST– Technical University of Lisbon;
- > Transport courses provided as part of the training modules of FRISA, concerning urban development in emerging countries;
- Training courses on mobility in Yaoundé (Cameroon), Cotonou (Benin) and Dakar (Senegal);
- Specific courses for elected representatives (Brussels, Namur, Dakar, etc.). These training courses are based on theories of transport engineering and on implementation and real-world experiences led, among others, by Transitec;
- TPE Master courses in "Urban and regional transport": teaching module dedicated to the integration of all non-motorized means of transport in a multimodal vision/planning process;
- Active participation in congresses, conferences, etc.